- 1 What’s the best job?
- 2 What is a bad job?
- 3 When can we use good job?
- 4 What can I say instead of great job?
- 5 What is another way to say well done?
- 6 How do you say something amazing?
- 7 How do you say very good?
- 8 What does keep up the good work mean?
- 9 What is the least stressful job?
- 10 What is the saddest job?
- 11 What are fun jobs?
“good work!” has largely been replaced by the phrase “good job.” This change in usage is underlain by a shift in the value system, as an analysis of the two variable words reveals. The difference comes down to the fact that work applies as a noun to the AESTHETIC value of the object resulting from an action.
Additionally, what defines a good job? Most people would say a good job is one that comes with a nice paycheck, reasonable hours, a healthy and safe work environment, and benefits such as social insurance. … Those priorities should be jobs that add the most social value – that contribute most to a country’s economic and social development.
Best answer for this question, is job good or good job? If you say that someone is doing a good job, you mean that they are doing something well. In British English, you can also say that they are making a good job of something.
Correspondingly, how do you say good work?
- Thank you!
- good work, as always.
- Thanks for getting this done.
- You are a lifesaver.
- Thank you for pulling everyone/everything together on such short notice.
- I appreciate you getting this to me so quickly so I have time to review it.
- Thanks for your help today.
Beside above, what jobs are the happiest?
- Teaching assistant.
- Sound engineering technician.
- Early childhood education teacher.
- Event planner.
- Heavy equipment operator.
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), the national average salary in 2020 was $56,310. Though wages above the average could be seen as a good salary, there are no hard and fast rules regarding how to determine a good salary since there are many external factors involved.
What’s the best job?
- Physician Assistant.
- Software Developer.
- Nurse Practitioner.
- Medical and Health Services Manager.
- Speech-Language Pathologist.
What is a bad job?
Gallup determined job quality based on the weighted average of satisfaction on all 10 dimensions on a scale of 1 to 5. Scores below 3 on the combined index indicated a bad job; scores between 3 and 4 signified a mediocre job; and a score of 4 or 5 indicated a good job.
When can we use good job?
used for praising someone for something they have done well: The house looks great – good job, guys!
What can I say instead of great job?
- You worked hard on that project.
- You put a lot of detail into your picture.
- That took a lot of patience.
- Your studying really paid off.
- That shows dedication.
- You are really getting good at printing your name.
- You colored the sky blue and the house purple (describe what you see)
What is another way to say well done?
How do you say something amazing?
- (or marvellous),
How do you say very good?
What does keep up the good work mean?
: to continue doing good work He was told to keep up the good work.
What is the least stressful job?
Software developers top the list of least stressful jobs. These professionals create software programs for computer systems and applications. It’s a job that lends itself well to remote work and flexible hours. Workers usually don’t have to worry about workplace injuries or demanding travel schedules either.
What is the saddest job?
- istockphoto Some jobs are more depression-prone than others.
- Nursing Home/Child-Care Workers.
- Food Service Staff.
- Social Workers.
- Health-Care Workers.
- Artists, Entertainers, Writers.
- Administrative Support Staff.
What are fun jobs?
- Video game designer. National average salary: $10.80 per hour.
- Fashion consultant. National average salary: $10.87 per hour.
- Radio announcer. National average salary: $13.61 per hour.
- Event planner.
- Race car driving instructor.
- Pet groomer.
- Race car mechanic.