- 1 What is the cost of rent in Mississippi?
- 2 Is Mississippi a good place to live?
- 3 What is the most common job in Mississippi?
- 4 How much do you need to make an hour in Mississippi?
- 5 How can I make $100 an hour?
- 6 What jobs pay over 200k a year?
- 7 What is the happiest job?
- 8 Why is the cost of living so low in Mississippi?
- 9 What is the lowest salary you can live on?
- 10 What is a good salary for a single person?
- 11 Is 50k a year good?
- Physical Therapist Assistant.
- Home Health Aid.
- Industrial Mechanic.
- Physical Therapist.
- Nurse Practitioner.
- Personal Care Assistant.
- Plastic Technician.
Similarly, what’s a good salary in Mississippi? While ZipRecruiter is seeing salaries as high as $117,844 and as low as $17,763, the majority of salaries within the Average jobs category currently range between $42,891 (25th percentile) to $64,121 (75th percentile) with top earners (90th percentile) making $77,985 annually in Mississippi.
Correspondingly, what is the lowest paying job in Mississippi?
- Gaming Dealers.
- Dining Room and Cafeteria Attendants and Bartender Helpers.
- Hosts and Hostesses, Restaurant, Lounge, and Coffee Shop.
- Parking Lot Attendants.
- Childcare Workers.
- Food Preparation Workers.
- Food Servers, Nonrestaurant.
Also the question is, what are the 5 most high paying jobs?
- Chief Executive Officer.
- Investment Banker.
- Senior Software Engineer.
- Data Scientist.
Best answer for this question, how much money do you need to live comfortably in mississippi? The median necessary living wage across the entire US is $67,690. The state with the lowest annual living wage is mississippi, with $58,321.
What is the cost of rent in Mississippi?
The average monthly rent in Jackson was $798 in January, $16 more than one year prior. Flowood apartments are the most expensive in the state, renting for $1,066, while apartments in Jackson have the cheapest rents, $798.
Is Mississippi a good place to live?
Mississippi is a wonderful place to live. The state is filled with amazing cities that have topped national lists for things like livability, safety, job growth, and more. … From beautiful scenery to amenities that can’t be beat, here are some of the best places to reside in Mississippi.
What is the most common job in Mississippi?
The most common jobs held by residents of Mississippi, by number of employees, are Driver/sales workers & truck drivers (41,810 people), Registered nurses (37,264 people), and Cashiers (31,426 people).
How much do you need to make an hour in Mississippi?
Mississippi’s state minimum wage rate is $7.25 per hour.
How can I make $100 an hour?
- $100+ Per Hour Jobs. Jobs that pay $100 an hour or more aren’t easy to come by.
- Underwater Welder.
- Commercial Pilot.
- Tattoo Artist.
- Freelance Photographer.
What jobs pay over 200k a year?
- Information systems manager. Average Yearly Salary: $125,000.
- Petroleum engineer.
- Corporate lawyer.
- Information security director.
- Investment banker.
- Chief finance officer (CFO)
What is the happiest job?
- Teaching assistant. National average salary: $26,243 per year.
- Ultrasonographer. National average salary: $33,393 per year.
- Sound engineering technician.
- Early childhood education teacher.
- Event planner.
- Heavy equipment operator.
Why is the cost of living so low in Mississippi?
Land availability, low rent prices and access to the Gulf and highways for shipping make Mississippi the least expensive place to live in the U.S., Cole said. According to Cole, rent prices in Mississippi are 37 percent lower than the other 49 states.
What is the lowest salary you can live on?
The minimum wage is $7.25 an hour, which does equate a livable wage and would set a full-time worker earning that wage below the federal poverty line of $26,200 for a family of four.
What is a good salary for a single person?
Depending on where you live in the United States, the amount needed to live comfortably can vary greatly. While you can get by as a single person on a $22,000 annual salary in Kentucky or Arkansas, you’ll need at least $30,000 in Hawaii or Maryland.
Is 50k a year good?
Income is, of course, another very important consideration for most people. … “As such, a $50,000 salary would be above the national median and a pretty good salary, of course, dependent on where one lives.” That’s good news for people making an annual salary of $50,000 or higher.