- 1 How do see yourself in 5 years?
- 2 What motivates people to work hard?
- 3 Why do you want this job?
- 4 What are your strengths?
- 5 What are your weaknesses?
- 6 Why do you want this job and why should we hire you?
- 7 What is your salary expectation?
- 8 What is a good weakness?
- 9 What are the 4 factors of motivation?
- 10 What can motivate you in life?
- 11 What is the best motivator to succeed?
A good answer to any interview question is succinct and makes use of telling detail. Whatever you say about your motivation, you need to back it up with examples from your studies, work experience and/or extracurricular activities, and it should relate to the skills and aptitudes required for the job you’re going for.
In this regard, what motivates you to apply for this position?
- learning new things.
- acquiring new skills.
- meeting deadlines, goals and targets.
- coaching others.
- improving processes, finding ways to solving problems.
- leading a team or being a part of a team.
- completing a difficult project.
- overcoming challenges.
Likewise, what motivates you to do your job everyday? You can say you love collaborating and accomplishing big things as a part of a team, and that’s what drives you to do your best each day (only say this if the job involves teamwork). You can say you enjoy meaningful work… … You can also talk about personal interests that tie in with the job.
Quick Answer, why are you interested in this position best answer? Example: “I’m interested in this job because I can see that, in this role, my skills could help solve this problem within your company. I also see an opportunity for me to learn and grow these skills, so we both would benefit personally, professionally, and financially.
Also the question is, why are you interested in working for this company? “I see this opportunity as a way to contribute to an exciting/forward-thinking/fast-moving company/industry, and I feel I can do so by/with my … ” “I feel my skills are particularly well-suited to this position because … … “I’m excited about this job opportunity, as it would allow me to …
- meeting deadlines, targets or goals.
- mentoring and coaching others.
- learning new things.
- coming up with creative ideas to improve something, or make something new.
- analysing complex data in order to draw clear and simple conclusions.
- working well as part of a team.
How do see yourself in 5 years?
- Get clear about your career goals. Take some time to brainstorm what your career goals are for the next five years.
- Find connections between your goals and the job description.
- Ask yourself if the company can prepare you for your career goals.
What motivates people to work hard?
People are motivated in their professional lives by factors including money, recognition and meaning. These factors can have a major influence on productivity, and an employee might rely on one or more of these areas to foster a passion for their work.
Why do you want this job?
“In my career, I am sure of one thing and that is I want to build a decent career in my current domain. My present job has shown me the path to move and attain what has been my long-term career objective. I have acquired necessary skills to some extent as well as have got accustomed to the corporate way of working.
What are your strengths?
In general, your strengths should be skills that can be supported through experience. For example, if you list communication as a strength, you may want to recall a situation in which you used communication to reach a goal or resolve a problem.
What are your weaknesses?
- Leaving projects unfinished.
- Providing too much detail in reports.
- Shifting from one project to another (multitasking)
- Taking credit for group projects.
- Taking on too many projects at once.
- Taking on too much responsibility.
- Being too detail-oriented.
Why do you want this job and why should we hire you?
YOU can do the work and deliver exceptional results to the company. YOU will fit in beautifully and be a great addition to the team. YOU possess a combination of skills and experience that make you stand out. Hiring YOU will make him look smart and make his life easier.
What is your salary expectation?
Choose a salary range. Rather than offering a set number of the salary you expect, provide the employer with a range in which you’d like your salary to fall. Try to keep your range tight rather than very wide. For example, if you want to make $75,000 a year, a good range to offer would be $73,000 to $80,000.
What is a good weakness?
- I focus too much on the details.
- I have a hard time letting go of a project.
- I have trouble saying “no.”
- I get impatient when projects run beyond the deadline.
- I sometimes lack confidence.
- I can have trouble asking for help.
What are the 4 factors of motivation?
Motivation factors included in Hertzberg’s theory include the work itself, growth, recognition, advancement, achievement and responsibility. When employees feel a sense of satisfaction and inclusion in all or most of these areas, their motivation is likely to increase.
What can motivate you in life?
- Power. Some people are motivated by power, influence, and fame.
- Self-mastery and growth. Some people are clearly motivated by self-mastery — that motivation to develop and grow.
- Recognition and approval.
- Desire to win.
- Reaching out to others.
- Rewards and money.
What is the best motivator to succeed?
- Earning Enough to Live Comfortably. A key motivator for most people is being able to earn enough to live comfortably.
- Enjoyment and Passion. Another huge motivator for some is simply enjoyment and passion.
- Improvement to the Past.
- Provide for Others.
- Have Free Time.